The annual school theme is a theme that unites the entire school activities and teaching and learning process toward an aspect in school’s vision and mission.
School annual theme follows the 7-year cycle:
- First Cycle: True Knowledge
- Second Cycle: Faith in Christ
- Third Cycle: Godly Character
- Fourth Cycle: Preeminence of Christ
- Fifth Cycle: Redemptive Restoration
- Sixth Cycle: Holistic Education
- Seventh Cycle: School as a Second Home
After completing the cycle, then the focus of the school theme will repeat the cycle of the first year.
This school year 2018/19 the school theme is
focusing back on the first cycle True Knowledge.