1. We made bread in the “O” shape
2. Can you guess what is that?
We learnt letter /i/ and we made ikan (i for ikan).
3. Yeay…it’s playground time.
We’re so happy
4. Independence Day.. We had so much fun... Look how cute our faces were when we ate kerupuk and bring pingpong ball by using spoon and I could keep the book on my head
5. Toilet time...
Don’t forget to wash your hands before eat..!
6. Hand’s On Activity..
We learnt to fold paper
7. ♪”God is so Good..God is so good. God is so good. He’s so good to me”♪
We sing and we hear God’s Words every morning
8. Hey.. we can work in groups. We draw our body and paper and than we cut it. it is for measurement learning.
9. Look… how excited our faces were! We have to find letters and than paste on the wall
10. Kick and catch the ball… Run..run..run.. who can kick the ball?? Let’s have a healthy life!
11. We made “Marakas” by using recycle kinderjoy.. Shake..shake..shake
12. I Love Reading..! We got so much information from the book.. and we read it for friends. Let’s Read, Friend!