Grade 3 Field Trip to Foodmart Picon Palembang
In Money History Unit, the students learned about:
1. How money was developed by time in the world
2. History of Indonesian money (Rupiah)
3. Characteristics of Indonesian money (Rupiah)
4. Kinds of market
5. Selling and buying skills (choosing needs and wants and bargaining)
6. How to manage and use money well (estimating price, counting the total of their shopping, counting their change, and doing saving from the change)
The lessons that are integrated into this unit are IPS (Social Science), Math, Bahasa Indonesia, Language, Art and Computer.
As we moved to "Going Further" cycle, we want the students to apply their knowledge and skills through Field Trip to Foodmart Gourmet, Palembang Icon was held on Monday, March 20, 2017. This activity was followed by reflection time at school, as their feedback and sharing about their experience. We hope, through this activity, the students can be a wiser manager of their own money as it is also their responsibility toward God.
All for God